What are Warts?
Warts are noncancerous skin growths caused by an infection from the human papilloma virus (HPV).
Types of warts include:
- Common warts: which are small, tough bumps that typically appear on the fingers, hands, and knees
- Plantar warts: which are thick, sometimes painful, corn-like growths on the soles of the feet
- Genital warts: which are a sexually transmitted disease
- Flat warts: which appear in places shaved or scratched frequently
- Filiform warts: long, narrow tags of skin that appear on the face, eyelids, or nose
Common warts are usually painless and can resolve on their own over time.
Saguaro Dermatology Reviews
"I totally recommend this place to anyone who's looking for a dermatologist who's professional, informative, respectful and very helpful. They are quick to solve your problems and get you home. "
"Dr Dathan and the team were very helpful, kind and knowledgeable. Plus, there was no wait time so I was able to get back to work faster than expected. I would highly recommend."
"Very friendly and professional. I had a great experience, Dr. Hamman was very good at answering my questions and concerns. I will certainly come back for another visit."
"The office was recently renovated--it is a beautiful, clean, and calm environment. I would highly recommend this practice for anyone who is looking for a general dermatologist."
About Saguaro Dermatology
Our comprehensive dermatology clinic is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of care, innovative practices, helpful resources and state-of-the-art technology to prevent and treat a multitude of skin disorders. Led by Medical Director, Dathan Hamann, MD, FAAD, our passionate team looks forward to serving you with respect and compassion.
Contact Our Team Today:
Set up an appointment with our friendly staff at 480 681-3300